|Location:||Olde Mistick Village and Mystic Aquarium|
|Schedule:||7:00 a.m. check in; 8:15 a.m. opening ceremony; 8:30 a.m. start time; and fun activities before and after the Walk!|
|Course Route:||5K Family Fun Walk through Mystic Aquarium and Olde Mistick Village|
|Contact:||Dawn Veillette Diana
About Walk With Me Mystic 2015
Join us for a morning of fun at Easter Seals Capital Region & Eastern Connecticut's Walk With Me Mystic on Saturday, May 16, 2015 at Olde Mistick Village & Mystic Aquarium.
Your participation helps us provide comprehensive medical and vocational services to people with disabilities in order to maximize their independence and self-sufficiency. Plus, all registered participants receive free entry into Mystic Aquarium for the entire day!
Our 5K Walk begins with registration at 7:00 a.m., with the Walk stepping off at 8:30 a.m. All participants will have the opportunity to meet Honorary Ambassadors as you stroll by penguins and Beluga Whales in Mystic Aquarium, and peruse the unique shops in Olde Mistick Village.
Before and after the Walk, enjoy entertainment, refreshments, and more!
It's a fun day for everyone and a fun way to show your support for Easter Seals!
- Maria Miranda Marauders - $2,482.00
- CVS District 4 - $1,995.00
- CVS District 9 Store 1097-Torrington - $1,744.15
- Easter Seals Norwich - $1,450.00
- CVS District 9 Store 5450-Glastonbury - $1,197.00
- CVS District 4 Store 1070-Windsor Locks - $1,192.00
- Durso / Antonellis Team - $650.00
- CVS District 3 Store 364-Middletown - $479.00
- CVS District 9 Store 459-Glastonbury - $336.00
- CVS District 4 Store 1043-South Windsor - $325.54