Walk With Me Daytona 2018
Dr. Myron Fottler
Roy & Karen Johnson
Lonnie & Alma Brown
Mrs. Marieanne Branham
Why Are We Walking?
Easterseals Walk With Me is an opportunity for anyone and everyone to make a difference in the lives of children and adults with disabilities in our community.
By walking—or supporting a walker in their fund-raising efforts—funds are raised that allow Easterseals to provide services that help people learn to walk, talk and perform other skills essential to daily living; find fulfilling jobs; reach individualized goals early in life; age with dignity; and participate in camping and recreation programs.
Why We Need Your Support
We're committed to making a difference. Every dollar we raise benefits Easterseals clients. Please give what you can!
Bev's Little Sole Survivors Roster
|Bev's Little Sole Survivors||Raised|
|Denotes a Team Captain|
- Security First Insurance Company - $5,290.00
- Henry's Hoofers - $5,250.00
- Compu Systems, Inc. - $5,000.00
- Cobb Cole - $3,000.00
- "Diamonds in the Rough" - $2,635.00
- Brown & Brown - $2,500.00
- Bev's Little Sole Survivors - $1,485.00
- Team Harry - $1,180.00
- Our Lady of Lourdes - $1,120.00
- Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center - $1,100.00