|Date:||Thursday, May 31|
|Location:||Jackie Robinson Ballpark|
|Schedule:||5:00 pm check-in|
|Course Route:||1.5 mile Family Fun Walk|
|Contact:||Susan B Moor
About Walk With Me Daytona 2018 - May 31
Happy Friday! Walk With Me didn't go as planned, but we were blown away by the dedication of all our volunteers and participants, especially that so many chose to stick it out and join our poncho party under the picnic pavilion! Our Ambassadors, clients and their families surely felt loved and supported.
FYI, the Daytona Tortugas will honor your game ticket (replace it) for ANY remaining home game of the season. With questions, call 386-257-3172.
Money raised helps provide autism diagnosis and interventions, pediatric audiology, Charter School and Child Development Centers, deaf advocacy, equipment loan closet, Joey’s Gift Respite Care and Local Early Steps, among other vital programs.
With questions, call Susan Moor 386-944-7820 or email email@example.com.
- Security First Insurance Company - $5,290.00
- Henry's Hoofers - $5,250.00
- Compu Systems, Inc. - $5,000.00
- Cobb Cole - $3,000.00
- "Diamonds in the Rough" - $2,635.00
- Brown & Brown - $2,500.00
- Bev's Little Sole Survivors - $1,485.00
- Team Harry - $1,205.00
- Our Lady of Lourdes - $1,170.00
- Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center - $1,130.00