Go Green -- Recycle for Easter Seals!
Did you know that you can help the environment and raise money for Easter Seals? It’s easy -- recycle for Easter Seals and generate funds to help support children and adults with disabilities and their families! The program is open to everyone.
- The recycler accepts cell phones, laptops, iPods, iPads/tablets/Readers, GPS devices, video games and consoles, digital cameras, DVDs, calculators and laser and inkjet cartridges.
- Pack the items in a stable cardboard box. Remember, the more you pack, the less it costs, the more you raise for Easter Seals! Your goal should be for each box to weigh between 20 to 40 pounds. Here are some shipping samples to get you started:
- 20 - 50 phones and cartridges
- 4 - 16 large laser cartridges
- 25 - 100 inkjets
- 10 - 25 GPS devices, iPods and accessories
- 4 - 6 laptops and game consoles
- packing a combination of the above items together
- Contact CFK to request a free UPS label. Email them at email@example.com or call them at 800.420.0235. Be sure to tell them that you are recycling for Easter Seals.
- Visit the CFK Easter Seals site to learn more.
Easter Seals Headquarters distributes the funds raised through this program to Easter Seals affiliates in the areas where the recycling took place.
If you work for a large company or organization, you can set up an account with the recycling partner, CFK. Call 800.420.0235 to request an Easter Seals recycling starter kit.
Contact CFK to request free UPS labels! Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at 800.420.0235. Don't forget to say you are recycling for Easter Seals.